Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pecah hati (2)

" Relationships are like crystals, you don't realize how much you LOVE it until it breaks.."


" You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it "


" Close your eyes and bow your head, I need a little sympathy 'Cause fear is strong And love's for everyone who isn't me... "

"Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together."

*******************************************
" I want to feel your touch on my skin,
I want to hear your voice whisper in my ear,
I want you to love me just like I loved you,
I want you to hurt like I have been hurting,
I wish fairy tales were true because you would saved my heart not broken it in two pieces... "




psssssssssstttttt # 

2 comments:

ahee said...

hoi apa kes? hg bercinta ngn sape selama ni? senyap2 je ehhhhhhh :)

Waniey Husin said...

alahai..post cmni je becinta la kan..huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...